- Lehsan (Garlic) crushed 1 tbsp
- Adrak (Ginger) crushed ½ tbs
- Chicken mix boti 800g
- Cooking oil ½ Cup
- Water ½ Cup
- Tamatar (Tomatoes) 5 large
- Dahi (Yogurt) whisked ¼ Cup
- Adrak (Ginger) julienne 1 inch piece
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped 1 tbsp
- Hari mirch (Green chillies) 2-3
- Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed 1 tbs
- Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
- Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- Sugar ½ tbs
- Hot sauce 1 tbs
- Soy sauce 1 & ½ tbsp
- Paprika powder 1 tbsp
Take a bowl and add paprika powder, crushed red chillies,red chilli powder,black pepper powder, salt, sugar, hot sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and mix the ingredients well.
Add chicken in the mixture, cover it with plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat a large pan on Canon’s Tempered Glass Hob ,add in the cooking oil and the marinated chicken. Mix well and cook for 6-8 minutes until the color of chicken changes and it has stopped releasing water.
Slowly add water in the pan using Canon’s Water Dispenser. Add the tomatoes, coriander, cumin, red chili pepper, and remaining salt and sauté for another minute.
Lower the heat to medium on Canon’s Tempered Glass Hob, cover the pan, and allow the chicken to cook for 20 minutes, stirring once in between.On low flame,add yogurt and mix well.
Add ginger, fresh coriander, green chillies, mix well and cook on high flame until oil separates.
Garnish with ginger and serve with naan!